Re: Buss Karl - Eryk Buss

Osvaldo Javier Acosta Queirolo @, Mittwoch, 01.05.2013, 16:33 (vor 4156 Tagen) @ Osvaldo Javier Acosta Queirolo

To anyone who may be interested, I'm Miriam Kettermann's husband,I have new information about the Buss family, my wife is Pablo Kettermann and Dorothea Kuhn Buss's daughter, Agathe Buss and Adolf Kuhn's granddaughter.

I have this info thanks to a letter sent by Emma Buss,Fred Jaster's wife (Wilhelmine's daughte) from Oregon, to her cousin Agathe Buss (Paraguay).

Karl Buss had many sisters and brothers, almost anyone migrated to Canada or USA, Karl stayed in Topcza and Wilhelm lived in Frankfurt.

Wilhelmine , August and Michael went to the United States, everyone lived in Portland, Oregon, and surroundings.

Emil, Emilie and Caroline Pauline went to Canada. everyone lived in British Columbia, Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada, and surroundings.

August Buss married Karoline Koth (Kohl) and had the following children:

1-Wilhelmine Buss married first Gottlieb Matz they had 2 children(Emilie and Adolph), then married John Emil Zink they had 4 children (Martha, Emma, Fred and Robert).
2-Pauline o Caroline Buss married Julius Kuhn They had 11 children(Adolph,Rudolph, Ferdinand, Lydia, Martha, Olga, Gottfried, Benjamin,Julius, Anne and Leonard)
3-Wilhelm Buss married Theophile Wedmann and had 7 children(Daniel, Emil, Alwine, Reinhold, Ida, Arthur and Edward).
4-Carl Buss married Karoline Wegner and had 9 children (Olga, Emil, Agathe,Erich, Ulrich, Emma,Siegfried, Auguste and Dietrich).
5-August Buss married Bertha I have no info on their children.
6-Emil Buss married Auguste Kuppe and had 4 children(Olga, Daniel, Arthur and Edna).
7-Michael Buss married Pauline(surname probably Labman) I have no info on their children.
8-Emilie Buss married George Newmann and had 2 children (Frederick and Elsie).

Maybe somebody will help us and find some new people... Thanks!

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion