Re: FN SELL

Rose-Marie Haddad @, Dienstag, 27.06.2017, 15:45 (vor 2487 Tagen) @ Irene König

Herzlichen Dank! Ich moechte gern mehr ueber unsere Sells ausfinden. Z.B. Anna Milewska, wo und wann geboren und gestorben, Peter Gottlieb, wo und wann geboren. Ueber Peter Sell habe ich nut in Mlawa in 1846 gestorben.

In English: about Olga Sell's mother. Olga had two husbands - she married my grandfather, Theodor Gohl, 1913 Feb. in Kremianke. They had 6 children, three of whom survived. She married again in 1923, Nov. 28. She had 5 sons by him before having two daughters and another son. Her husband told a great many stories about his life, but she was quieter (and very busy with all those children). Boys are usually less interested in hearing their mother's stories, and by the time the girls came, she didn't say because they didn't ask. The older daughters might have known, but again, nothing was said because nothing was asked. Now it is too late. Olga's cousin, Adina (Sell) Schmidt told me that Karl married a Wolff. Somewhere I heard that Karl might have been married twice. None of Olga's records remain. I will see about finding her citizenship application. Perhaps it will have information.

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion