Thank You Irene and others

Tana Laudolff @, Fond du Lac, Montag, 13.01.2020, 17:38 (vor 81 Tagen)

HELLO!

Thank you Irene (all others) for all your work in assisting us with making those family connections! It's always a wonderful feeling when you are able to move "ahead" with ones research.

As some of you know, I have been taking the painstaking task of tying together the numerous Doberstein families throughout the US, Canada, Poland and Volhynia. This is not an easy task but with people like Irene- the steps aren's so difficult.

Last night as I was 'dancing' around various sites - I returned to the Wolhynien.de site and did some surfing to see what was new. BINGO! After reading the entry on Metryki Genealodzy.pl ( with specifically the Przasnysz Records) why these records? It was the note regarding how some of those families that found themselves in Heimthal came out this area. (I'm currently inventorying the those Dobersteins in the Heimthal parish)

My line of Dobersteins settled in the Nataliendorf area around 1876-78.They came from the Sompolno/Teodorowo/Galczyczk area of Poland.

Remembering that I had a family of Dobersteins in the US, who made mention of their relationship to Warsaw, I began my search. And there they were!! I was able to take this line back a full generation. And share the news with the respective family members.

This isn't my direct line as of yet... but tying all the Doberstein's together will help to get me closer to whom is related to whom. ( of course someone did mention that a DNA test would provide a quick connection too! )

So....thank you Irene.

respectfully,
Tana George Laudolff

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion