Foto des Posaunenchors Topcha

Jose Marcos Rosin @, Córdoba, Córdoba, Argentina, Mittwoch, 15.05.2024, 12:14 (vor 73 Tagen)

Hello, I see that in the Topcha (Topcza/Toptscha) photo section of your page there is one with the Trombone Choir (Posaunenchor) and I see that it has a table with names to reference the people in the photo and leaves blank spaces for those people it doesn't know the author (I think).

I would like to contribute this version with a couple more information about the people in the photo:

https://wolhynien.de/gallery/02/main.php?cmd=imageview&var1=topcza%2FPosaunenchorTopcza.jpg

Eduard Petrich's children with Emilie Rosin: Max, Reinhold, Julius.
There was another Julius Petrich in Topcha but he was much older, the one in the photo seems to be very young as was Julius born in 1921.

Also with data about Emil Krueger and Richard Tomm (son of Emil Tomm and Ottilie Giesbrecht), their photos in the EWZ records seem to check, apart from that I made other checks such as if there are no other person named the same in Topcha, etc.

The EWZ records of the people mentioned:
Emilie Rosin (EWZ 18877)
Max Petrich (EWZ 124413)
Reinhold Petrich (EWZ 18878)
Julius Petrich (EWZ 18879)
Emil Krueger (EWZ 124311)
Richard Tomm (EWZ 128256)

Foto vom Posaunenchor Topcza

Gerhard König ⌂, Donnerstag, 16.05.2024, 09:50 (vor 72 Tagen) @ Jose Marcos Rosin

Hallo Jose Marcos,

danke für die Ergänzungen zum Posaunenchor. Die Namen und Daten habe ich ergänzt und in den Beschreibungstext für das Bild übernommen:

Posaunenchor Topcza

Gruß, Gerhard

Jose Marcos Rosin @, Córdoba, Córdoba, Argentina, Freitag, 17.05.2024, 08:32 (vor 71 Tagen) @ Gerhard König

Great Gerhard!
You know, some hours ago I entered the link you gave me and saw perfectly what you wrote down, I see that you cropped the photo and wrote the references below, now I entered again and the table isn't visible.

Greetings.

Gerhard König ⌂, Samstag, 18.05.2024, 09:08 (vor 70 Tagen) @ Jose Marcos Rosin

Hallo Jose Marcos,

danke für deinen Hinweis. Die Seite ist repariert:
Posaunenchor Topcza

Gruß, Gerhard

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion