Suche: Henkel, Littmann

S.Döring, Dienstag, 16.10.2001, 14:48 (vor 8251 Tagen)

Ich suche Informationen, Listen etc. zu folgenden Personen und Orten.

Personen:
Pauline Gotlibjewna Littmann verehel. Henkel; Gustav Henkel; Gottlieb Littmann, Ernastiena Littmann geb.?

Orte:
Ludwigowka...Ludwigsdorf...Ludwikowka; Elufke; Radomischel

Ort Ludwigowka

Ervin Schieman, Donnerstag, 01.07.2004, 22:45 (vor 7262 Tagen) @ S.Döring

Als Antwort auf: Suche: Henkel, Littmann von S.Döring am 27. Februar 2003 23:37:22:

Greetings, I noticed your mention of the above village in Volhynia as this is the birth place of my father August Schiemann. If you are on this discussion board I would appreciate hearing from you if you can help with information on the village. Thank you in advance.

Ervin Schieman
Calgary Alberta Canada

Re: Ort Ludwigowka

Gerhard König ⌂, Freitag, 02.07.2004, 12:47 (vor 7262 Tagen) @ Ervin Schieman

Ervin,

do you mean the village "Ludwigsdorf" in the parish Radomysl? Please compare this examples from the year 1909:

Name -- Kirchspiel -- Art -- ev.Einw. -- Kirche -- Schule -- Schüler -- Pastor / Jahr

Ludwigsdorf / Morogowka - Radomysl - dt. Kolonie - 239 - Betsaal in der Schule - 1 - 31 - 3x

Ludwikow - Luzk - Eigentümer - 235 - Bethaus - 1 - 26 - 2x

Ludwikowka - Shitomir - Pachtkolonie - 630 - Betsaal in der Schule - 1 - 130 - 2x

Ludwischin-Schepel - Luzk - Pachtkolonie - 445 - Betsaal in der Schule - 1 - 64 - 2x

Lukow - Wladimir-Wolynsk - Pachtkolonie - 111

Lydowka - Nowograd-Wolynsk - dt. Kolonie - 138 - Betsaal in der Schule - 1 - 25 - 1-2x

Gerhard

Ervin Schieman, Freitag, 20.08.2004, 07:36 (vor 7213 Tagen) @ Gerhard König

Als Antwort auf: Re: Ort Ludwigowka von Gerhard König am 02. Juli 2004 12:47:51:

Gerhard,

Thank you for the reply. The village where my father was born is Ludwigkowka Shitomer, (also appears to be spelled as Ludwigowka). I am attempting to learn more of the village and the people and any help would be appreciated. My father was born in 1895 (died 1991) and returned to East Prussia in 1901.

Ervin Schieman

Gerhard König ⌂, Freitag, 20.08.2004, 10:27 (vor 7213 Tagen) @ Ervin Schieman

Als Antwort auf: Re: Ort Ludwigowka von Ervin Schieman am 20. August 2004 07:36:41:

Village Ludwikowka parish Shitomir

1888: colony, inhabitants 190, Wolost Pulin, 26 Werst from Shitomir

1909: parish Shitomir, colony of tenants, Lutheran inhabitants 630, 1 scholl with prayroom, 130 children in the school, the pastor visited this village 2x / year
Please note, the number of inhabitants is very high. It is the source of the Lutheran church and can mean all inhabitants of this cantorat.

1906: colony, inhabitants 214, Wolost Pulin, houses 32, 26 Werst from Shitomir

Gerhard

Ervin Schieman, Dienstag, 14.09.2004, 05:46 (vor 7188 Tagen) @ Gerhard König

Als Antwort auf: Re: Ort Ludwigowka von Gerhard König am 20. August 2004 10:27:14:

Gerhard,

Thank you for the information. This is the first indication of size that I have found about Ludwigkowka. I appreciate your attention to my question. Is it possible to locate information about the German families that lived in this region?

Ervin Schieman
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Gerhard König ⌂, Dienstag, 14.09.2004, 19:44 (vor 7187 Tagen) @ Ervin Schieman

Als Antwort auf: Re: Ort Ludwigowka von Ervin Schieman am 14. September 2004 05:46:22:

Ervin,

Is it possible to locate information about the German families
that lived in this region?

Yes, but it is a very long way. ;-) Please let me know, which time you means and you already know which families.

Gerhard

Ervin Schieman, Mittwoch, 15.09.2004, 07:26 (vor 7187 Tagen) @ Gerhard König

Als Antwort auf: Re: Ort Ludwigowka von Gerhard König am 14. September 2004 19:44:25:

Greetings again Gerhard,

My apologies for these many questions and I am most appreciative of your assistance. In response to the previous question regarding the families who lived in Ludwigkowka I only know that my great grandfather and family emigrated to Volhynia in the 1850's or 1860's. My grandfather and his family apparently returned to East Prussia in 1901. I realize that this is not much information but I am attempting to locate information by all means. If you can help I would be grateful. My apologies for the English messages but My German skills are very poor.

Ervin Schieman

Gerhard König ⌂, Mittwoch, 15.09.2004, 11:37 (vor 7187 Tagen) @ Ervin Schieman

Als Antwort auf: Re: Ort Ludwigowka von Ervin Schieman am 15. September 2004 07:26:16:

My grandfather ... returned to East Prussia in 1901

It can be your first step. Try to find contact persons, other family researcher for example, in East Prussia with the same village or town of your family in 1901. Very often the families returned to East Prussia with their Volhynian neighbours.

A second step can be to search documents or archives for the village / town in East Prussia with informations about the resettler from Volhynia in this time. One hint the free mailinglist for East-and Westprussia: http://list.genealogy.net/mailman/listinfo/ow-preussen-l.

my great grandfather and family emigrated to Volhynia
in the 1850's or 1860's.

Here you can compare with the researcher lists of the SGGEE or entries in our forum and our own researcher list of http://www.wolhynien.de/. For example: your own article was an answer for the question of a search in Ludwigowka from Doeru (at) t-online.de.

An other way is the selection in the known Odessa database. Please note: one village Ludwikow was near Lutzk and you search in Ludwikowka near Shitomir. You can sort all entries for Ludwiko* and compare it with the written entries for the parish Shitomir.

Gerhard

Ervin Schieman, Donnerstag, 16.09.2004, 06:57 (vor 7186 Tagen) @ Gerhard König

Als Antwort auf: Re: Ort Ludwigowka von Gerhard König am 15. September 2004 11:37:33:

Gerhard,

Many thanks for the response. Your useful suggestions are appreciated and I will follow up with the tips for continuing my search. Have a good day!

Ervin Schieman
Calgary

Gerhard König ⌂, Donnerstag, 16.09.2004, 11:06 (vor 7186 Tagen) @ Ervin Schieman

Als Antwort auf: Re: Ort Ludwigowka von Ervin Schieman am 15. September 2004 07:26:16:

Ervin, the next two variants ...

in our list of books you can read PRAXENTHALER, Benedikt: Aktenbestände über die Wolhyniendeutschen im Gebietsarchiv Zhytomyr. Osteuropainstitut München, 1990. This book you can order in Wiesentheid, Germany (adress here: http://www.wolhynien.de/links2.htm#hist.verein). The autor listed many documents of the archive in Shitomir. Your village Ludwigowka in the parish Shitomir was a cantorat with a school. Please note: the book is partly written in German and Russian.

An other way can be the "Memorial books of the Volhynian government" (free translation from me / German: "Gedenkbücher des Governements Wolhynien" / origin Russian titles: "Памятная Книшка Волынской Губерний" ). These books were published annually and are available in different archives and libraries of Russia and the Ukraine (for example known in St. Petersburg; years 1886-1917). Apart from statistic informations to the localities in it also the names of the local chiefs stand, Municipality and court representative and other administrative persons for each year (with it also German names).

Gerhard

Re: Suche: Henkel, Littmann

Gary Henkel @, Mittwoch, 18.07.2007, 14:54 (vor 6150 Tagen) @ S.Döring

Als Antwort auf: Suche: Henkel, Littmann geschrieben von S.Döring am 27. Februar 2003 23:37:22:

Hello,
My father is Gustav Henkel. he was from Negrebowka. The next bigger town over was Radomischel. I talked to my mother this morning and she gave me the names of the villeges. My mother's name is Angilaka. My father is 88 and my mother is 85.
I am trying to piece together the histroy before they both pass away.

Best Regards,
Gary Henkel

Sabine Döring @, Donnerstag, 06.11.2008, 22:00 (vor 5673 Tagen) @ Gary Henkel

Hello,
sorry, but I've seen your answer today-
My grandmothers name is Ida Henkel(*12.02.1912, Ludwigowka), she has had a brother. His name was Friedrich Henkel. My grandmas mothers name was Pauline Henkel. Hers husband was Gustav Henkel. He was born 19.06.1891, than he goes to Jatznick perhaps 1912?-1919?. It is a village in Germany.In 1961 he died there.
best wishes and sorry for my english :-((
Sabine

Suche: Henkel

Regina Stripling @, Hassendorf, Freitag, 11.11.2022, 21:44 (vor 555 Tagen) @ Gary Henkel

Lieber Gary... Ich stelle gerade die Chronik meines Opas zusammen und bin auf deinen Namen gestoßen. Alle Daten stimmen überein. Bitte, bitte melde dich...

Svetlana Henke @, Samstag, 10.11.2012, 00:51 (vor 4209 Tagen) @ S.Döring

Hallo,
sind Sie sicher, dass der Name von gesuchter Person Gustav Henkel war?? Nicht Gustav Henke??
Mein Urgroßvater hiess Gustav Henke, aber wie siene Frau hiess weiß ich nicht. Nur dass die Famielie in Kolonie "Annette" lebte.
Gruß
Svelana

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion