Familie Grek

Bogdan Grek @, Montag, 23.01.2012, 21:32 (vor 4538 Tagen)

Hallo Gemeinde!

Mein Name ist Grek und ich komme aus Polen. Ich habe schon hier ein Paar Fragen in 2009 geschrieben. Ich suche weiter Geburtsdatum oder Tauchurkunde von meiner Oma - Julia Grek (geborene in 1880 in Aleksandrówka in Wolhynien). Ich denke, dass ihre Vater Carl und die Mutter Katharina (geborene Fiedler) heissen. Bis heute habe ich leider keine Nachrichten bekommen. Ich habe schon versucht in Stadt Rowno, Kiwerce, Luck, aber keine Spur. Vielleicht ist hier jemanden der mir helfen kann.

Mit freundlichen Grussen,
Grek

P.S. Ausserdem, ich bin fast sicher, dass gibt es die Geschwister von meiner Oma - Bertha Grek und Emilie Grek (spater geheiratet mit Herrn Kelm und nach der Zweiten Weltkrieg ist in DDR gewohnen).

Re: Familie Grek

Diethard Kolewe @, Montag, 23.01.2012, 21:57 (vor 4538 Tagen) @ Bogdan Grek

Hallo Bogdan,

Hast Glueck !

Fuer Carl Grek & Catharina Fiedler sind diese Kinder gelistet :
18 Juli 1881 Chmielnik -- Bertha; 21 Jun 1888 Lenow -- Rudolph; 15 Aug 1893 Szepel -- Jacob 3 juli 1877 Scheppel--Julianne; 9 juli 1890 Lenow--Adam; 30 Mai 1895 Szepel--Eduard.

Kann dir die eintraege schicken--

Gruss aus New York,

Diethard

Bogdan Grek @, Dienstag, 05.03.2013, 13:35 (vor 4131 Tagen) @ Diethard Kolewe

Hello Diethard !

I'm Bogdan Grek from Poland. Last year in January 2012 I asked you to find out some information about my forefathers, especially my grandmother (the mother of my father) - Julia Grek. Thank you for the information that I receieved from you so far. Now I have a question: could you help me to find out the birthdates of Julia's children because among them there was my father - Adam Grek (born in 1917 in Zaborol). If you can't find such information could you tell me where I can get the information about the place and the date of my father's birth? This is because I want to get to know if all the information is correct or not. As far as I know I'll never get to know the dates about my grandfather (the father of my father). I assume that my grandmother - Julia Grek wasn't married. That's it for now. I'll still struggle with this history ! Thank you for your help. I'm looking forward to hearing from you ! :-)
Best wishes,

Bogdan Grek

Bogdan Grek @, Freitag, 21.06.2013, 21:11 (vor 4023 Tagen) @ Diethard Kolewe

Hello Diethard !

I'm Bogdan Grek from Poland. Last year in January 2012 I asked you to find out some information about my forefathers, especially my grandmother (the mother of my father) - Julia Grek. Thank you for the information that I receieved from you so far. Now I have a question: could you help me to find out the birthdates of Julia's children because among them there was my father - Adam Grek (born in 1917 in Zaborol). If you can't find such information could you tell me where I can get the information about the place and the date of my father's birth? This is because I want to get to know if all the information is correct or not. As far as I know I'll never get to know the dates about my grandfather (the father of my father). I assume that my grandmother - Julia Grek wasn't married. That's it for now. I'll still struggle with this history ! Thank you for your help. I'm looking forward to hearing from you ! :-)
Best wishes,

Bogdan Grek

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion