Dreger, Donat, Wutzke, Engwer, Hemmerling

Irene Kopetzke, Donnerstag, 20.03.2003, 09:29 (vor 7702 Tagen)

Diese Anfrage hat mich per Email erreicht:

Am seeking information on Dreger (Drager, Draeger), Donat, Wutzke, Engwer, Hemmerling. These individuals came from Chechinova, Matchulak, Chupnok, Kopnoff in the Volhynia area. Can not find these towns. Do not know if they are spelled correctly as this was how they were given to me. They may be spelled the way they sound. I do not speak or read any german (unfortunately). Any assistance would be appreciated. I can be reached at deloresstevens@sasktel.net.

Delores

Übersetzung:

Ich suche Informationen zu Dreger (Drager, Draeger), Donat, Wutzke, Engwer, Hemmerling. Diese Leute kamen aus Chechinova, Matchulak, Chupnok, Kopnoff in Wolhynien. Ich kann diese Orte nicht finden und weiß nicht, ob sie richtig geschrieben sind, so wurden sie mir jedenfalls übermittelt. Vielleicht sind sie nur so geschrieben, wie man sie ausspricht. Leider spreche und lese ich kein Deutsch. Bin über jede Hilfe dankbar. Man kann mich per Email erreichen, deloresstevens@sasktel.net.

Matschulek

Irene Kopetzke, Donnerstag, 20.03.2003, 20:12 (vor 7701 Tagen) @ Irene Kopetzke

Als Antwort auf: Dreger, Donat, Wutzke, Engwer, Hemmerling von Irene Kopetzke am 20. März 2003 09:29:17:

Darauf hätte ich auch gleich kommen können. Da ich hier die Anfrage gestellt habe, schreibe ich auch meine Antwort zu Matschulek ins Forum:

"Matchulak" is probably Matschulek, alternativ spelling Matschulki, Moczulki, located northwest of Rowno, Volhynia. I have a list of settlers as of 1939 and there were indeed some DREGER (August, Ludwig, and Johann), WUTZKE (August) and HEMMERLING (Adolf, August, Gustav, Johann, Julius).

To see Matschulek on a map, there is a small one at http://www.wolhynien.de/projektM.htm.

Erhard Betker, a native of Matschulek is working on a village chronicle. Perhaps he may be of some help. You can reach him at Betker.Peine@t-online.de.

Re: Matschulek/Rozyszcze

Delores Stevens , Freitag, 21.03.2003, 00:44 (vor 7701 Tagen) @ Irene Kopetzke

Als Antwort auf: Matschulek von Irene Kopetzke am 20. März 2003 20:12:50:

Seeking information about Matschulek and Rozyszcze where my relations lived in the 1830-1900. Some may have remained there. Greatgrandfather Andreas Wutzke was born in Matschulek in 1880 to Friedrich and Rosalie (Bonkowski or Bankowski) Wutzke. He also had a brother Julius that was 11 years older. Am not aware if there were any more children, but would assume so. None of them appear to have emigrated to the United States or Canada. Andreas wife was Emilie Draeger (Dreger) birth date June 10, 1877 in Matschulek. Her parents were Gottlieg Draeger and Juliana Friedenberg. Unsure of Juliana's parents, buts looks like John Friedenberg and Julia Brighreight (could be spelled the way it sounds). Got this from a copy of her death certificate.

Am seeking any information and/or relations that may have remained behind.
Do not read or write german. Thank you.

Delores

deloresstevens@sasktel.net

Matschulek, etc.

Jerry Frank †, Freitag, 21.03.2003, 01:13 (vor 7701 Tagen) @ Delores Stevens

Als Antwort auf: Re: Matschulek/Rozyszcze von Delores Stevens am 21. März 2003 00:44:38:

Since you don't read or write German, it might be easier for you to use the English language material at http://www.sggee.org

You can search the database there of Lutheran Germans in Volhynia.

Breitkreuz

Irene Kopetzke, Freitag, 21.03.2003, 11:18 (vor 7701 Tagen) @ Delores Stevens

Als Antwort auf: Re: Matschulek/Rozyszcze von Delores Stevens am 21. März 2003 00:44:38:

The St. Pete records list Ernst (1862), Theophile (1864) and Ferdinand (1864) as children of Johann and Julianna Friedenberg. Julianna's maiden name is given as Breitkraut / Breithrenz / Bredwitz. I would guess that her name was BREITKREUZ but you will need to have a look at the original copy of the records to verify the spelling. It seems that the extractor had some trouble reading the original handwriting.

Additional information on these individuals (also on Wutzke, Hemmerling, Dreger etc.) are on the Pedigree Database in the members only area of the SGGEE website.

krywcze (Krivche)

Delores Stevens, Freitag, 21.03.2003, 00:50 (vor 7701 Tagen) @ Irene Kopetzke

Als Antwort auf: Matschulek von Irene Kopetzke am 20. März 2003 20:12:50:

Seeking information about this small village and its relationship to Volhynia. I believe it is part of this area, but am unsure. Am looking for any people named Mediecke. Do not know their nationality. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you. Do not read or writer german.

Delores

deloresstevens@sasktel.net

Krywcze

Jerry Frank †, Freitag, 21.03.2003, 01:10 (vor 7701 Tagen) @ Delores Stevens

Als Antwort auf: krywcze (Krivche) von Delores Stevens am 21. März 2003 00:50:00:

I don't see that surname associated with Lutheran Germans in Volhynia. As for the place name, the closest that I could find in the Ukraine region is Kriviche. It is located about 40 km or so east of Lviv in what would have been Galicia. This is south and southwest of Volhynia.

Re: Dreger, Donat, Wutzke, Engwer, Hemmerling

Ed Sonnenburg, Donnerstag, 27.03.2003, 05:29 (vor 7695 Tagen) @ Irene Kopetzke

Als Antwort auf: Dreger, Donat, Wutzke, Engwer, Hemmerling von Irene Kopetzke am 20. März 2003 09:29:17:

Hemmerling und Traeger sind Verwandt. Haben in Hamilton Ontario die ganze Jahre gewohnt. Mit der deutschen Gemeinde Gottes verbunden.

Ruth Schulz @, Mittwoch, 13.03.2019, 16:22 (vor 1865 Tagen) @ Irene Kopetzke

Ein freundliches "hallo" in die Forscherrunde!

Vielleicht liest ja ein Hemmerling-Forscher zufällig diesen Beitrag oder jemand anderes hat eine hilfreiche Idee?

Es geht um die Mutter von

Hemmerling, Eduad * 02.04.1908 Maczulki er hat 1924 gegeiratet.

Laut Stammblatt (34106)ist er der Sohn von Gottlieb Hemmerling und Anna Sedens.
Anna ist noch in Maczulki verstorben. Sonst keine weiteren Angaben.

Ich bin nun auf der Suche nach Geschwistern und vor allem Eltern und Daten dieser Anna.

Zwar habe ich etliche Sedens in Kadyszcze, Matschulek, Kartschemka, Marjanowka, bekomme jedoch absolut keinen Zusammenhang mit Anna.

Liebe Grüße, Ruth

Matthias Hoffmann @, Mittwoch, 11.01.2023, 19:15 (vor 465 Tagen) @ Irene Kopetzke

Hello,

my Hoffmann family from Matschulek repeatedly married Dreger, Hemmerling and Wutzke. Before Volhynia, the families came from the region around Wloclawek in central Poland.

Regards
Matthias

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion