Gustav Naber

Mauricio Schimmelpfennig @, Argentina, Sonntag, 30.01.2022, 15:08 (vor 789 Tagen)

Good morning, my name is Mauricio, I'm from Argentina and I'm looking for information about my great-grandfather Gustav Naber. I have a list of details of the place where 3 of his children were baptized and were born, but I couldn't get certificates. I need to know where Gustav Naber and Wilhelmine Schlender were born, I understand that they both traveled to South America around the year 1911 - 1914 because my grandmother was born in Brazil in May 1914, but I couldn't find information about the ship they traveled on either. they spoke German.
I thank you in advance for all your help and for the time you take to read and respond, I send you a hug from Argentina

Gustav Naber

Mauricio Schimmelpfennig @, Sonntag, 30.01.2022, 15:19 (vor 789 Tagen) @ Mauricio Schimmelpfennig

Please read I leave some data since I don't know how to upload an image to the forum..
son hermann naber, born (jan/29/1902, in andreewka, baptized february 3, 1902, emiltschin, book emi-1902-pag 121, number 189.. he is my grandmother's older brother, but i can't find that registration... if I could upload an image to the forum it would be easier so they can see data that I have

Gustav Naber

Gerhard König ⌂, Montag, 31.01.2022, 18:15 (vor 788 Tagen) @ Mauricio Schimmelpfennig

Hello Mauricio, :welcome: im Wolhynien-Forum.

I have a list of details of the place where 3 of his children were baptized and were born, but I couldn't get certificates.

Die ev.-luth. Kirchenbücher von Emiltschin befinden sich im ukrainischen Staatsarchiv Schitomir. Adresse und Kontaktdaten im VolynWiki: http://wiki.wolhynien.net/index.php?title=Staatliches_Archiv_der_Oblast_Shitomir

I need to know where Gustav Naber and Wilhelmine Schlender were born, ...

Dann suche nach den Sterbedokumenten in Brasilien oder Argentinien. Dies ist die einzigste Chance, weitere Daten über das Ehepaar zu finden.

Wenn sie in Wolhynien geheiratet haben, dann sehr wahrscheinlich zwischen den Jahren 1886 und 1899. Und genau diese Bücher existieren nicht mehr.

Gruß, Gerhard.

Gustav Naber

Mauricio Schimmelpfennig @, Montag, 31.01.2022, 18:32 (vor 788 Tagen) @ Gerhard König

hello thanks for the help, I have the death certificate of my great-grandfather Gustav, he died in Argentina, in a small town called Capiovi, in 1957, according to his death data, it says that he was born in 1871, his father's name was Enrique Naber, Spanish I don't know how it would be written originally, perhaps Heinrich, and his mother Julia Rinas or Rimas and in the same way, we would have to see if Julia has another way of writing.

Gustav Naber

Diethard Kolewe @, Cornwall, Montag, 31.01.2022, 21:44 (vor 787 Tagen) @ Mauricio Schimmelpfennig

Heinrich Naber * 1846 oo in Ilow 7 May 1865 Julianne Rienas * 1835 ----daughter Alwine * 10 Feb 1866 in Lubatka---family left--no further births in the Ilow Parish.
Diethard

Gustav Naber

Mauricio Schimmelpfennig @, Montag, 31.01.2022, 22:23 (vor 787 Tagen) @ Diethard Kolewe

thanks, Heinrich was born in LLow? where is that place? julianne rienas was born in lubetka, that's poland i think right? could it be that gustav could have been born in that region of poland?

Gustav Naber

Diethard Kolewe @, Cornwall, Montag, 31.01.2022, 23:29 (vor 787 Tagen) @ Mauricio Schimmelpfennig

Hi Mauricio---

Since the family left Lubatka--a few miles SE of Ilow---after 1866--your Gustav was born somewhere between there and Volhynia--bottom line--all Russian lands at that time. He is Russian but of German descent.
Regards,
Diethard

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion