Payment of fees in Ukraine

Fernando Schimidt @, Brasil, Dienstag, 12.02.2019, 16:48 (vor 1872 Tagen)

Hello friends,

After much research and an indispensable help of this forum and its participants, I located the records of my ancestors in the region of Wolhynien. Thank you very much, but now a new question arises; I have to pay a US $ 30 fee to the Rivne Archives at the expense of my great-grandfather Paul Schmidt's birth record, but it is very difficult to find a way to make that transfer here from Brazil, where I live, to Ukraine for an account institution. All means of sending coins abroad are geared towards personal accounts. I ask for help, please. Thank you very much in advance!

Regards,

Fernando Schimidt

Re: Payment of fees in Ukraine

Michael Grohn ⌂ @, Samstag, 23.02.2019, 22:03 (vor 1861 Tagen) @ Fernando Schimidt

Hi Fernando,

maybe you can use Western Union to send the money to Rivne archive. But I do not know if the archive accept this. You have to ask the archive about.

Best regards
Michael

--
Suche alles über Grohn/Groon/Gron und der Kolonie Wladin
http://www.ahnenforschung-grohn.de

Re: Payment of fees in Ukraine

Fernando Schmidt @, Brasil, Dienstag, 16.04.2019, 00:51 (vor 1810 Tagen) @ Michael Grohn

Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for your response and suggestion, but I counted on precious help from Dr. Kostiuk and the documents are already under way.

Regards,

Fernando

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion