Seridko and Bleach

Rachel Bohn @, Freitag, 19.10.2018, 00:24 (vor 2007 Tagen)

I am looking for information/records about the SERIDKO family of "Swinarin, Woh". Now Swinarin (Swinarzyn/Svynaryn), Turiisk, Volyn, Ukraine.Klaus Seridko was born there on 23 December 1917. Only child as his father Peter died a year after his son Kalus was born. Mother was Anna Bleach. Any helpful suggestions would be great. That’s all my cousin knows about her grandpa Klaus and his parents. It’s a mystery.

I have never come across these last names Seridko and Bleach during my research the last three years. Makes me think the spelling isn’t right for Seridko and Bleach.

Thank you for your help

Seridko and Bleach

Irene König ⌂, Freitag, 19.10.2018, 14:24 (vor 2006 Tagen) @ Rachel Bohn

Hallo Rachel,

SERIDKO könnte ein ukrainischer Name sein, jedenfalls gibt es diesen Namen als Familiennamen. BLEACH kann ich allerdings nicht zuordnen. Falls die Schreibweise geändert wurde, könnte es vorher BLEICH (oder BLECH) gewesen sein.

Das führt mich zu der Frage, was die Quelle dieser Angaben ist. Gibt es Dokumente? Hat deine Cousine bereits in den USA recherchiert, was die Einwanderung / Naturalisierung betrifft? Wann hat die Familie SERIDKO (Klaus SERIDKO und Mutter?) das Gebiet von Wolhynien verlassen? Hat Anna "BLEACH" wieder geheiratet nach dem Tod ihres Mannes?

Gruß, Irene

Seridko and Bleach

Rachel Bohn @, Freitag, 19.10.2018, 19:05 (vor 2006 Tagen) @ Irene König

Hi Irene

The source is my cousins mother. She got her information from her father Klaus. My cousin is going to ask her mom for documents but that may take a bit as she is away at university. Will wait for her parents next visit. She said Klaus was in the German Army for WW2 and was imprisoned in Denmark a month. She hasn’t research US immigration/naturalization. She isn’t Sure when Klaus and his mom left Volyn or if she re-married. She is double checking with her mother if she knows.

I am thinking Seridko must not be German too. I’ll ask in a Ukrainian group.

Bleach could have many alternatives like Bleich, Blech, Bleych as I look in SGGEE database.

SERIDKO

Irene König ⌂, Freitag, 19.10.2018, 20:58 (vor 2006 Tagen) @ Rachel Bohn

Hallo Rachel,
wenn sie erst spät aus Wolhynien raus sind, also kurz vor oder während des zweiten Weltkriegs, könnte man nach einer EWZ-Akte suchen.

She said Klaus was in the German Army for WW2 and was imprisoned in Denmark a month.

Vielleicht läßt sich über seine Zeit bei der Wehrmacht etwas herausfinden, wenn ihr eine Anfrage bei der WASt stellt (Deutschen Dienststelle). https://www.dd-wast.de/de/antrag-stellen/anfragen.html

Gruß, Irene

SERIDKO

Rachel Bohn @, Freitag, 19.10.2018, 21:10 (vor 2006 Tagen) @ Irene König

Those ads two fabulous ideas friend. Thank you. I will look in to them.

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion